Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Awesome healthy lunch

Yesterday we had a mean as lunch. We had to sit on the seniors table. If I sat in the juniors side my legs would be sore. There was alot of food on this piece of paper that we’re going to put in our sandwiches. Like carrot, lettuce, cucumber, bread, ham and tuna. Mr Naidoo had organised all this yummy food for us.
In my sandwich I put every filling in,  but I found that I kind of didn't like the tuna. After that I had another one. Then I was full. It was so delicious  

 Thank you Mr Naidoo and Pak'n'Save.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maia I know you love your sandwhich more than eating your lunch inside your lunchbox. Why do you like your sandwhich?

Unknown said...

HI Maia I like your story because.
Your story is so lovely and I hope that you
write a cool story.

Unknown said...

Hi Serena, sometimes I like to eat nutella its a secret don't tell.

Post a Comment