Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

My cool parrot

My parrot

‘’Hey fool give me some food". My parrot was very naughty. "Give me some money," said Asiana, the naughty little parrot. Asiana could make different noises. I said, "shut up and go to bed."

My parrot is large and beautiful. She is a bird with purple feathers all over and a red beak. My parrot is a big bird. My birds manners are good. I’m teaching her not to chew with her mouth open. Once she went to behaviour school and she was good for the whole day. Now she is not. She can sing like Beyonce and rap like Nick Minaj. She can only say," I’m beautiful, I’m beautiful". She does hip hop too.

I think parrots are cool because they can talk back and they can come in as many colours as you want. Some are just one colour while others are many colours. I love my parrot.         


By Maia.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maia i like the story .
The Nick Minaj and Beyonce.








Post a Comment