Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Gymnastics is my amazing sport


My favourite Olympic Sport is gymnastics.This sport is played inside a gym or in a stadium.
It is a team sport, 3 or 4 participants can take part.The current Olympic Champions are gold medallist Linlin Deng from China, silver medallist Sui Lu also from China, and bronze medallist Alexandra Raisman from USA.

It is my favourite sport because you can get muscles. Plus for the boys, many girls might fall for you. This is my favourite sport because you can get thousands of dollars, but only if you're good. If you do more amazing moves you might have millions of dollars.The next reason gymnastics is my favourite is because the gymnasts can appear on magazine covers because they have become so famous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gymnastic is an amazing sport because you can stretch your body and relax your mind. If you had the chance to go see the Olympic gymnastics players, would you go?

Unknown said...

Yes I would love to go to the Olympics

Post a Comment