Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Letter to Mr Hendricks

Dear Mr Hendricks

In my opinion we should take our netbooks home.  As you can see every person in Room 9 wants to take their Netbooks home.

It will save the walking to the library. Plus our netbooks can be safe in our home. It seems to me that everybody wants to go on games but if a person plays on games they should not use their netbooks at home.

From my point of view, every morning in our class we love having times on our netbooks. Plus you can make your own blog at home plus we can go the internet and find pictures and more school related information.

As you can see Mr Hendricks if somebody breaks their computer they should pay at least $30 to fix it. Furthermore I should at least take it home because in september the 26 next month we can check out some of our flights.

My mum really wants my netbook at home. So plese Mr Hendricks Thank for looking at my story.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That cool trying to convince Mr Hendricks so we can all take our net books home. Do you want to take your net book home well I'm sure I do.

Unknown said...

Hey Maia Great! story. The most exciting thing of your great story is that your really trying hard to convince Mr Hendricks and that's great about your story. Has your mum completed the sheet of when we are allowed to take our net-book's home? Keep the great story up.

Unknown said...

Yes she has Melissa. Thanks for asking

Unknown said...

Hi Maia you have a great letter to Mr Hendricks convincing him to take our netbook home.

Post a Comment